The BBS Composite Barrier is the ideal solution for any variety of utility works.
Completely manufactured within the UK, with its unique and protected D-Hinge™ system, the Barrier is incredibly stable. The Composite Barrier and D-Hinge™ have been designed to connect to the existing metal gate systems, and other plastic barriers already on the market.
The upper area of the Composite Barrier has been designed with an increased area for highly reflective material, making the Barrier fully equipped for the European market. Locating Lugs are incorporated onto the Barrier so that the reflective material is not damaged when the Barrier is stacked.
Corporate identity can be embossed onto the Front & Back face of each panel.
Click here to read the BBS Composite Barrier.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
- Length: 1.25m x 4
- Weight: 16.8kg
- Length: 1.5m x 4
- Weight: 20kg
- Height: 1m
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Incredibly stable thanks to the D-Hinge™ & D-Clip™.
- Facility for a 600 x 450 courtesy sign.
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material.
- Corporate branding can be embossed on front & back.
- Compatible with existing barriers on the market.
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislations.
- Deep channels to prevent collection of rainwater.
- Incredibly durable & lightweight.
- Product stacks with itself in every orientation.
For more information
To find out more about Border Barriers’ BBS Composite Barrier options, contact our Sales Team on 01228 675 764 or complete the following form.