The BBS Olympic Barrier is a highly visible barrier for construction and utility applications.
It is a complete versatile system, incorporating hinged side panels designed to rotate and self-lock at every 90˚. This allows contractors to create configurations from 1250mm length to 2000mm length for the protection of temporary pathway excavations and road works of all kinds.
Click here to read the BBS Olympic Barriers brochure.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
- Height: 1.02m
- Length: 1.25m – 2m
- Depth: 0.5m
- Weight: 12.2kg
- Conforms to BSEN8442 & BSEN12899-1 Reflectivity
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- The Red Book 2013
- Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions
- Side panels fold for easy transport where space is limited (40 barriers to One Oversized Pallet)
- Side panels rotate and lock at 90˚
- Side Panels can be used as door access
- Sliding linking clips to extend barrier
- Feet can swivel 360 ˚
- Available in various colours
- Fixing area for courtesy board
For more information
To find out more about Border Barriers’ BBS Olympic Barrier options, contact our Sales Team on 01228 675 764 or complete the following form.