The safe solution for temporary delineation, The interlocking base design of the BBS Road Runner allows for quick installation and is ideal for creating a temporary delineation system whilst preventing unwanted ease of movement.
Click here to read the BBS Road Runner Barrier brochure.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
- Length: 1.1m
- Height: 0.6m
- Base Width: 0.36m
- Base unit self weighted: 21kg
- Total weight: 22.5kg
- Inner City Areas
- City Centres
- Major Street Works
- Railway Stations
- Rail Maintenance
- Rail Replacement Works
- Airport Terminals
- Council Excavation Sites
- Pedestrian Safety Works
- Car Parks – Indoor and Outdoor
- Self weighted - no need to secondary fill with sand or water.
- Ergonomic design reduces wind resistance.
- Individual items can be moved easily, having two wheels on the back - the wheels only work once the barrier is tilted.
- Interlocking pin on tail joins connect with underside of adjoining unit to create lanes.
- Top section supplied in Red and White as standard.
- Can be manufactured in corporate colours, minimum orders will be applicable
- Base section supplied in Black as standard.
- Fork lift slots on the base.
- Can stack 10 high / 24 per pallet.
- Top manufactured from Virgin LLDPE.
- Base manufactured from recycled PVC.
- By weight 92% recycled material.
- Manufactured in the UK.
For more information
To find out more about Border Barriers’ BBS Road Runner Barriers options, contact our Sales Team on 01228 675 764 or complete the following form.