The Wonderwall is a robust plastic barrier which provides stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast creating a safer site working environment especially on rail work projects. It is Chapter 8 compliant.
- Compatible with Pedestrian and Plant BBS Wonderdoor
- Versatile as it can be used with existing barrier systems using the special ‘S’ clip.
- Embossing with corporate branding on both base and top
- Tops and bases can be colour coded for corporate identity
- Extremely tough and durable for longevity
- Base section supplied in Black as standard
- Bases can stack with one another
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislation
- Facility to take double decked system
- 24 pieces to each pallet
Click here to read the Wonderwall brochure.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
Wonderwall Barrier Specifications
Height: 1m (2m with Wonderwall Barrier)
Base Width: 0.6m
*All weights are approximate
All temporary traffic barriers must be able to withstand three classes of wind speeds with the use of ballast.
The standard BSB442:2006 states the three classes as follows – Class A: 26.3m/s (58mph) – Class B: 17.7m/s (39mph) – Class C: 8.7m/s (19mph)
The BBS Wonderwall Barrier system was tested under strict conditions at the Full Scale Wind Tunnel at MIRA to determine which wind speeds the barrier can withstand.
Below are the results and guides as to the recommended ballast weight for each wind class:
- Class C: Passed to 32.2mph - recommended ballast - 0kg
- Class B: Passed to 47.8mph - recommended ballast - 15kg
- Class A: Passed to 65.6mph - recommended ballast - 65kg
- Boxed configuration: withstood to 65.6mph - recommended ballast 40kg
Lightweight Barrier Top
The Double Top is a multi-use lightweight barrier top designed for use on the Wonderwall barrier.
- Highly reflective sleeves (360°) for improved visibility.
- Hook & Eye connection for easier installation.
- Red and white panels as standard.
- No sharp edges.
- Secure stacking for ease of transport.
- S-Clip option available for T-Junction connections.
- Can be embossed and/or colour coded for corporate identification.
- Manufactured from HDPE and 100% recyclable.
For more information
To find out more about Border Barriers’ Wonderwall Barriers, contact our Sales Team on 01228 675 764 or complete the following form.