The BBS 22 Restraint Barrier is a water-filled restraint barrier manufactured from prime UV stabilised polyethylene providing a versatile and strong one-piece system.
Click here to read the BBS 22 Restraint Barrier brochure.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
BBS 22 Restraint Barrier
- Barriers supplied red and white as standard.
- Tested free standing, no permanent fixings.
- One piece moulding, no added sections.
- Securely stackable.
- Wide design fork lift slots for ease of visibility by forklift driver.
- Easily deployed and handled by own workforce, no specialist training required.
- Barrier is locked together in the centre with a steel pin formation and for added strength two flat steel plates are screwed into place.
- Length: 2m ground coverage
- Height: 0.80m
- Width: 0.50m
- Weight Empty: 60kg
- Weight Water Filled: 600kg
- Tested BS EN1317-N1 contains a vehicle up to 50mph (80 kmph)
- MIRA wind tested.
For more information
To find out more about Border Barriers’ BBS 22 Restraint Barrier Options, contact our Sales Team on 01228 675 764 or complete the following form.