The Rhino Advanced Safety Barrier is a heavy-duty water-fill barrier made from extremely tough, moulded polyethylene.
Exclusively distributed in the UK by Border Group, this versatile system of safety barriers and accessories offers practical solutions for a diverse range of applications in the traffic and safety management sectors, as well as civil works, airports, rail and pedestrian locations.
Can be used in a multitude of applications for low level containment.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
- A robust, heavy duty and adaptable water-fill barrier.
- Up to 216 metres per load.
- Easily assembled.
- Reflective strips for high visibility.
- Up to 45° configuration.
- Fitting side impact strips approves the barrier to BSEN1317-N1 (see Rhino Crash Tested Safety Barrier).
- Purpose designed panels can be securely fitted for additional height.
- Standard anti-climb / hoarding panels and gates are compatible when used in conjunction with conversion kits.
- Long life expectancy, UV/Frost protection.
Click here to read the Rhino Advanced Safety Barriers brochure.
For more information
If you have an enquiry about Rhino Advanced Safety Barriers, please contact us on 01228 675 764 or complete the form below.