The commercial benefits of noise reduction are enormous, including extending site operating hours (and so reducing operational costs), minimising noise complaints, enhancing company reputation and providing for an improved working environment.
Border Barriers’ sound reduction panels provide a fast, effective and flexible high-tech solution for controlling excessive site noise wherever your site may be.
Click here to read the Sound Reduction Panels brochure.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
- Dimensions (flat): 2.0m high x 1.2m wide
- Dimensions (rolled): 0.xm diameter 1.2m
- Acoustic performance: 20 – 30dB noise reduction
- (greater if panels doubled up).
This innovative design not only provides exceptional acoustic performance but has been developed for easy storage, transportation and fitting, and is manufactured to meet the rigours of today’s demanding work environment.
- Simple and quick installation system
- Light for easy handling
- Unique roll-up design for compact storage and transportation
- Double or triple up for noise hot spots
- Absorbs sound but not water (weatherproof)
- Range of fixing accessories available
- Reflective strips to aid night time visibility
- Fire resistant
- Reduce noise complaints
- Enhance company reputation
- Extend site operating hours
- Reduce project timescales and costs
- Improved working conditions
- Colours of Sound Reduction Panels are Green (Other colours available on request).
- Inner City Areas / City Centres
- Major Street Works/ Construction
- Civil / Demolition Sites
- Railway Stations / Rail Maintenance
- Rail Replacement Works
- Airport Terminals
- Concerts / Festivals
- Showground / Events / Traffic / Utility
- Council Excavation Sites
- Pedestrian Safety Works
- Work staff welfare areas
For more information
To find out more about Border Barriers’ Sound Reduction Panels, contact our Sales Team on 01228 675 764 or complete the following form.